1. Balconies (especially in Madrid) - new discovery
2. Historic bars & cafes (and the winner is - Marsella in Barcelona) - ongoing passion
3. Gothic Art in MNAC (Museum of Catalan Art that calls this art "Renaissance" - i would argue with that, but who am i to say, right?)
4. Cultural predisposition: what impressed me the most in Alhambra wasn't what you think....(but it's what i'm more used to, in the purest form)
5. 2 Eiffel's bridges in unexpected places & many many other things - could write in detail, but will never even try...oh well! it's all lost to the posterity!